Acrobatic training teaches flexibility, balance, strength, muscle control, and above all, discipline and concentration. Basic tumbling skills such as cartwheels, walkovers, handsprings as well as more challenging tucks and aerials will be incorporated with strength training and conditioning.
Ballet training is essential to all other dance styles, and develops strength, grace, poise, posture and musicality. Classical yet vibrant, traditional yet evolving, the technical training of ballet is the basis and foundation of all dance.
- Beginning = 0-3 years of experience
- Tech = 3-5 years experience
- Advanced = 5 or more years
- Pointe = Teachers Approval Needed
- Shooting Stars/Rainbow Prisms/One-ders = Company
- BT = Ballet / Tumbling
- BTT = Ballet, Tap, Tumbling
- Mommy & Me = 2 year olds and mommies take class together. Teaching mommies how to help create agile little humans. :)
- Dance 1 = multi style class that focuses on ballet/jazz technique. 1st graders
- Lyrical 101 = beginning lyrical dancing for 7-10 yr olds
- Breaking = break dancing for all levels
- Circus Arts = hoop, poi, juggling, aerial silks, partner acro for all levels
- Ballroom = rotating popular ballroom styles for all levels